Special rules for Hochschule Bremerhaven
Special rules for the Hochschule Bremerhaven
The Appendix to the General Provisions on Language Course Fees for the Hochschule Bremerhaven (in German only) includes the following provisions.
Courses which are a mandatory part of a degree course
The general provsions governing language course fees do not apply when a language course is a mandatory part of a degree course; such mandatory courses are free.
- This provision applies to most of the degree courses at the Hochschule Bremerhaven.
- Please ask your course administration if any exceptions apply to your degree course.
Course fees for Incomings and Outgoings
If you fall into one of the categories below, the Hochschule Bremerhaven will pay the course fees for a maximum of 4 SWS for you.
- You come from a country other than Germany and are taking a degree course where the main language of instruction is German.
- You come from a country other than Germany, are studying at the Hochschule Bremerhaven under a university agreement or a university programme, and your German language competence is not yet C1 or TestDaf 4 level.
- You are taking a degree course where the main language of instruction is English and your English language competence is not yet C1.
Difficult social circumstances
if you are in difficult social circumstances, the course fee may be waived.
General rule for HS Bremerhaven
Students at the HS Bremerhaven pay half price for all courses and for the use of the independent learning centre.
Separate modules of a test governed by examination regulations are free of charge.