COURSE REGISTRATION SUMMER SEMESTER 2021
All courses offered by the language centre in summer semester 2021 will be online courses. Teaching starts in the week commencing 12 April, 2021.
Access to our learning platforms
- When you have registered for a course, you will be informed in good time which learning platform will be used for the course.
- You will receive an Email 3-4 days before the course is due to commence which contains details of how to access this learning platform and the course you have selected.
Important and useful information on the organisation and requirements of the online language courses at the SZHB is available by clicking the link.
THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
- Procedure for obtaining certificates
- English advisory service / Advice for other languages
- Registering for courses in the summer semester 2021
- Online placement testing for English and other languages
- Centres of independent language learning - Tandem programme
- Online language cafes
Please note that only a small number of administrative staff are currently present in the language centre due to the current public health restrictions, and there may be a delay in answering your questions.
Please do not come to our offices in person.
Issue of UNIcert® certificates in winter semester 2020-21 and next test dates for UNIcert III
Issue of certificates gained in courses taken in previous semesters:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the language centre
If you would like to ask us something or require some information from us, please send an email only to the person who is responsbile for dealing with that particular issue. Please do not send your question to several people at once, as this will only delay our response.
- Questions about our English courses: E-Mail
- Questions about all other language courses: the person to contact is listed on the webpage for that language - the webpages for the languages we offer can be accessed by clicking the corresponding link on the right
- Proof of language competence/certificates - English: E-Mail
- Proof of language competence/certificates - other languages: E-Mail
- Questions about German courses: E-Mail
- Register for a course, change or cancel your registration / payment of course fees: E-Mail
- Request your Record of Performance, UNIcert certificate be sent to you by post: further information and contact details are here
- Questions about Moodle access (SZHB's learning platform): E-Mail
- Independent study possibilities: E-Mail
International language certificates at the SZHB
Access to the MOODLE platform of the SZHB
You are given access when you register for a language course which uses Moodle.
Forgotten your password? You have registered but still cannot gain access? Try to request your password again automatically via the Moodle page using the full email address you used to register with the SZHB. If this does not work, please send us an E-Mail
Tutoring programme - tutor-assisted independent study
Given the current situation in respect of Covid-19 / coronavirus, we are now offering an online language learning advisory service!
Language learning online with the Centre for Independent Language Learning
We can offer a selection of free resources to help you with your language learning:
English: Macmillan English Campus
English & 15 other languages: SZHB Moodle platform for independent study - you can log in as a guest without the need to register.
Why not come along and meet new friends at one (or more!) of our 10 language cafés which are now taking place in a virtual environment via Zoom and Moodle?
Or have you considered improving your language skills with the help of a tandem partner?