Language tests for prospective students
Overview of our language tests for prospective students
English advisory service and placement tests for INTEGRA students
The FZHB English advisory team will offer advice and placement tests for prospective students taking part in the Integra programme on:
These appointments are intended especially for those taking part in the INTEGRA programme who want to commence their studies at the university in the WiSe 2018/2019.
UNIcert® - register for certificates for UNIcert® Basis, I and II, and for the UNIcert® III test
- Issue of certificates (after successful completion of requisite UNIcert® Basis/I or II courses):
UNIcert® II English (general academic English)
UNIcert® II Technical English
UNIcert® Basis, I and II for all languages apart from English
- Register for the UNIcert®III exams
Key information at a glance
- Wanted - freelance teachers for Danish, Italian and Swedish in particular
- Courses - learning a language
- TOEFL iBT at the FZHB: Information on dates, registration and preparation
- NEW in our UNIcert III programme: Academic English for all disciplines - for prospective students as well!
You complete the courses below one after the other and then take the UNIcert III test.
- Advanced English for Academic Purposes (July 23 to August 3, 2018)
- Advanced Academic English - Listening and Speaking Skills (August 6 - 17, 2018)
- Advanced Academic English - Reading and Writing Skills (August 20 - 31, 2018)
- all UNIcert III tests in August/September 2018 at a glance
Autonomous language learning
NEW FOR SS 2018 - free workshops and language cafes to help you with the independent study component
Placement test English (mandatory for English courses at Bremen University)
Advice on autonomous language learning
Independent learning centre for languages: service and opening times
Online registration to use the independent learning centre for languages ILC
Access to the MOODLE platform of the FZHB
You are given access when you register for a language course which uses Moodle.
Forgotten your password? You have registered but still cannot gain access? Try to request your password again automatically via the Moodle page using the full email address you used to register with the FZHB. If this does not work, please send us an E-Mail