LANGUAGE CERTIFICATES FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS AT BREMEN UNIVERSITY, HSB, HSBV, HfK
INTENSIVE COURSES IN THE SEMESTER BREAK
Information on our intensive courses, dates and how to register for one of these courses is available here.
Our intensive courses for Italian, Polish, Portuguese/ Brazilian Portuguese and Russian are recognised as educational leave (in Bremen). They are suitable for students and those in employment with no or a little previous knowledge of the language.
NEW! English B 1.1 and B 1.2 courses which are recognised as educational leave.
International language certificates at the SZHB
Issue of UNIcert® certificates and dates for the next UNIcert III tests
Issue of certifcates for UNIcert® Basis
Issue of certificates for UNIcert® I
Issue of certificates for UNIcert® II
After you have registered for your certificate and transferred your payment, it will take around 2 weeks for your certificate to be issued.
To request a certificate be issued for a course you took in a previous semester, please send an email to sprachnachweise(at)uni-bremen.de
How to contact the language centre
If you would like to ask us something or require some information from us, please send an email only to the person who is responsbile for dealing with that particular issue. Please do not send your question to several people at once, as this will only delay our response.
- Acceptance of language certificates required to enrol for a degree programme: E-Mail
- Questions about courses other than English: the person to contact is listed on the webpage for that language - the webpages for the languages we offer can be accessed by clicking the corresponding link on the right
- Questions about our English courses, DAAD tests, certificates: E-Mail
- German courses E-Mail
- Registration problems, booking a course, cancelling a course, refunds: E-mail
- Record of Performance (Leistungsnachweis)
- Questions about Moodle access (SZHB's learning platform): E-Mail
- Independent study possibilities: E-Mail
- UNIcert®Basis, UNIcert® I & II: E-mail
- UNIcert®III English: E-mail
VACANCIES FOR FREELANCE TEACHERS AT THE SZHB
We are currently looking for freelance teachers of Danish, Finnish, Greek Latin and Norwegian to teach online/classroom-based courses at the SZHB.
We also currently have freelance vacancies for winter semester 2021/2022 to teach English for specific purposes as part of the following international degree programmes at the Hochschule Bremen: computer science/ media computer science, global management, business and public administration, applied leisure science and political management.
Please read the job profile before you apply.
THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
- English advisory service / Advice for other languages
- Online placement testing for English and other languages
- Procedure for obtaining certificates (records of performance)
- Centres of independent language learning - Tandem programme
- Online language cafes
- NOTE! It is forbidden to make a recording of all or part of an online video conference forming part of a language course.
Please note that only a small number of administrative staff are currently present in the language centre due to the current public health restrictions, and there may be a delay in answering your questions.
Please do not come to our offices in person.
Access to the MOODLE platform of the SZHB
You are given access when you register for a language course which uses Moodle.
Forgotten your password? You have registered but still cannot gain access? Try to request your password again automatically via the Moodle page using the full email address you used to register with the SZHB. If this does not work, please send us an E-Mail
Tutoring programme - tutor-assisted independent study
Given the current situation in respect of Covid-19 / coronavirus, we are now offering an online language learning advisory service!