Intensive courses

Would you like to learn a language in the semester break? Our programme of intensive courses can be found in the overview of intensive courses.
For Italian, Polish and Swedish we are also offering courses which can be taken as educational leave:
Intensive Course Italian (A1.1)
Intensive Course Italian (A1.2)
Intensive Course Introduction to Polish (A1.1.1)
Intensive Course Polish (A1.1)
Intensive Course Swedish I (A1.1)
Intensive Course Swedish II (A1.2)

Language tests for prospective students

Overview of our language tests for prospective students

International language certificates

  • Italian:   CILS certificate
    Next CILS test - December 5, 2017
    Registration deadline - October 25, 2017

UNIcert® university-specific language certificates for English and 8 other languages

UNIcert® - an overview
How can I gain a UNIcert®II certificate in English?
How can I gain a UNIcert®III certificate in English?

UNIcert® - register for certificates for UNIcert® Basis, I and II, and for the UNIcert® III test

Writer's Help Desk

Not satisfied with your English writing? Or maybe you're stuck in your writing process and need advice? We are here to help! Come to the Writer's Help Desk in the independent learning centre at Bremen University for a free 15-minute consultation (Mondays and Tuesdays).

Online registration to use the independent language learning centre

If you would like to use the independent language learning centre (ILC), please go to online registration.