The tutoring programme during the semester and during the semester break to help you to refresh and expand your language skills.
There are lots of reasons why you should register for the tutoring programme:
- You want to make rapid progress
- You are a highly motivated learner who is keen to get started
- You want to learn at times that suit you
- You would like to practise specific skills
- You would like to prepare for your stay abroad
- You want to prepare for a language test or certificate
- You want to be able to communicate in the language of your choice
- You need individual help and guidance ...
We can offer you
- Professional learning advisory service
- Support from a tutor
- Study material in 40 languages
- Tips and strategies
- Wide variety of communication opportunities
With our tutoring programme you can learn a language
- as a regular programme (15 weeks during the semester)
- during the semester break (6 weeks)
Preparation for English tests and certificates
Our student tutors can help you prepare yourself for the English B2 or C1 test
- Preparation programme starts approx. 6 weeks before the test date
- Learning advisory service with a tutor for the best possible test preparation: help to specify your objectives, tips on learning strategies and time management, but no correction of language errors
- You work with the web-based portal Macmillan English Campus
- Weekly discussion group about exam strategies for the written and oral parts
Here are the current programme dates (in German)
If you want to know something about the tutoring programme itself, please contact Dr. Astrid Buschmann-Göbels.
If you want some advice about studying in the independent learning centre, contact Anika Müller-Karabil.
Please register online on this page.