English advisory team
English advice - important information
We are happy to help you with any of the following issues:
- language tests for prospective students (B1/B2/C1 English certificates)
- obtaining a DAAD language certificate for your semester abroad
- advice on which English course is best for you
- preparation for international English language tests
Please send an email to englischfzhb(at)uni-bremen.de
We are now also offering online advisory sessions via ZOOM. They will be held on Mondays from 14:30 to 16:30
Meeting-ID: 943 9183 6742
ACCEPTANCE OF EXISTING CERTIFICATES, QUALIFICATIONS ETC. AS PROOF OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETENCE FOR MATRICULATION PURPOSES BY THE UNIVERSITIES AND HOCHSCHULEN IN BREMEN AND BREMERHAVEN
To find out whether an English certificate, qualification or experience you already have can be accepted as proof of English language competence for matriculation purposes, please proceed as follows:
- Send an email to englischfzhb(at)uni-bremen.de
In your email, you should state the level of language competence you need to prove you have, and what qualifications etc you have already acquired (e.g. during an internship, in language courses etc.).
- Please attach scanned copies of any relevant documents relating to your qualifcations etc to this email. and send it to us.
- We will examine whether the qualifications, certificates etc you already have can be accepted and inform you of the result by email.
- When your certifcates etc can be accepted, we will then ask you to send us a certified copy of the necessary documents by post and also to enclose a stamped, addressed envelope.
- You will receive the language certificate you need to matriculate by return of post.