Language certificates in the FZHB

At the University of Bremen you can take the FZHB's own A2 and  B1 Test for English. You can also take the DAAD Language Certificate in the FZHB.

You can prepare for the certificates listed below by taking courses in the FZHB. Most of the examinations can be taken here in Bremen in cooperation with internationally recognised language testing organisations and universities (TestDaF, English, Italian) and our partner institutes (TestDaF, French, Spanish). Some examinations (especially TOEFL and the Portuguese certificates) can only be taken at external institutions. We currently offer the UNIcert certificate for English and several other languages as well.

More detailed information can be found on the pages for the individual certificates:

If you are interested in gaining a certificate in one of the following languages, we can help you to find an examination centre and to prepare for the examination.